Feedier Help & Support
What Feedier Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Feedback - Triggers when a new feedback is received.
- New Item Tagged - Triggers when an item is tagged.
- None yet!
- Send SMS - Sends a SMS text message to ask gently the user to give his feedback.
- Send Email - Sends a new email to ask gently the user to give his feedback.
How to Get Started with Feedier on Zapier
When you start creating a Feedier Zap, you will be asked to connect your Feedier account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Feedier API key.
To locate your API Key in your Feedier account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Feedier dashboard
- Click the sidebar from the top right menu, and click the "Integrations" link
- Choose "API Keys"
- Copy the "Private API key" to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Feedier account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Feedier
Common Problems with Feedier on Zapier
Does Feedier have a help page for Zapier already?#
https://help.feedier.com/api-and-integrations/get-started-with-zapier https://help.feedier.com/api-and-integrations/add-a-tag-in-intercom-when-a-new-feedback-comes-in https://help.feedier.com/api-and-integrations/does-feedier-offer-integration-with-3rd-party-apps
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message