How to connect eTermin + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between eTermin and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Appointment BookingTriggers when a new appointment is booked through your appointment booking page or an appointment was manually created in the eTermin calendar.Trigger
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when an appointment get's deleted.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create VoucherCreates a new voucher.Action
- New Todo ItemTriggers whenever a new todo item.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create TicketCreates a new ticket in WHMCS.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate eTermin and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.