How to connect Amazon DynamoDB + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon DynamoDB and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when you add a new table.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate a new item.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
- New Video by UserTriggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.Trigger
- Upload VideoUpload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon DynamoDB and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.