How to connect Donation Manager RedCloud + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between Donation Manager RedCloud and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new appeal is added.
Adds or updates a contact data.
- New AppealTriggers when a new appeal is added.Trigger
- New DonationTriggers when a donation is added.Trigger
- New SupporterTriggers when a new supporter is added.Trigger
- New Total Giving PageTriggers when a new Total Giving page is created.Trigger
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdds or updates a contact data.Action
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donation Manager RedCloud + Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.