How to connect Dakno + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between Dakno and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Status UpdateTriggers when a contact is set to status.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a contact has tag added.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates an existing contact.Action
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
- New Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.Trigger
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).Trigger
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dakno and Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.