How to connect DailyBot + Squarespace
Zapier lets you send info between DailyBot and Squarespace automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form Record Approval ChangeTriggers when a form record is approved or denied.Trigger
- Kudos GivenTriggers every time that any Kudos are given to someone in your DailyBot organization.Trigger
- New Check-In Response CompletedTriggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- New Form Response CompletedTriggers when a new response is added to a form in Dailybot by any user from your organization or external user.Trigger
- New Check-In Response Completed (Deprecated)Triggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- Workflow CompletedTriggers when a DailyBot workflow is completed.Trigger
- Give KudosIt gives kudos to one or several users in DailyBot.Action
- Run Check-InRuns a Check-in sending reminders to participantsAction
Runs a Workflow in DailyBot
It sends a DailyBot Message to one or several users, or to a group of people (via channel or room).
Tracks a user activity on DailyBot
Finds a User in DailyBot
Triggers when form submission is submitted.
- Step 1: Authenticate DailyBot and Squarespace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.