CompanyHub Help & Support
What CompanyHub Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Contact - Triggers when a contact is created.
- New Record (Custom Table) - Triggers when a new record is created in a specified custom table.
- Record Updated - Triggers when an existing record is updated.
- New Quote - Triggers when a new quote is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Sales Order - Triggers when a new Sales Order is created.
- New Company - Triggers when a new company is created.
- New Deal - Triggers when a new deal is created.
- Find Record - Finds an existing record in specified table that matches your search query.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Create a Record (Custom Table) - Creates a new record in custom table.
- Update Record - Updates a record in specified table.
- Create Deal - Creates a new deal.
- Create Company - Creates a new company.
- Create Note - Creates a note for a record of specified table.
- Create Quote - Creates a quote with line items.
- Create Sales Order - Creates a new Sales Order with line Items.
How to Get Started with CompanyHub on Zapier
When you start creating a CompanyHub Zap, you will be asked to connect your CompanyHub account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your CompanyHub API key.
To locate your API Key in your CompanyHub account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your CompanyHub account.
- Click "Settings" from the sidebar menu.
- Click "Integrations".
- Click "Generate API Key" in front of API Integration.
- Copy the generated API key & your subdomain to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your CompanyHub account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with CompanyHub
Common Problems with CompanyHub on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message