Code by Zapier + CallRail Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Code by Zapier and CallRail.
It's easy to connect Code by Zapier + CallRail and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers shortly after an inbound phone call is completed and includes post call fields (e.g. recording URL, duration, etc.).
Triggers when an inbound phone call is started.
Triggers when a new Company is created.
A form capture is tagged.
Use Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects. This is an advanced trigger! Uses Python 3.7
Triggers when a phone call is marked as "Spam".
Triggers when a phone call is tagged.
A form is captured.
Triggers when a new Session Tracker is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier + CallRail.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.