How to connect Clickedin + Nimble
Zapier lets you send info between Clickedin and Nimble automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead (Connected)Triggers when a new lead accepts your connection invite.Trigger
- Lead Who RepliedTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time.Trigger
- Negative LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a negative way.Trigger
- Neutral LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a neutral way.Trigger
- Positive LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a positive way.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Clickedin and Nimble.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.