How to connect Chime + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Chime and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Lead Group Changed
Triggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.
automatically do this!
Create Signature Request
Creates a signature request.
- Lead Group ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected group.Trigger
- Lead Pipeline ChangedTriggers when a lead is moved to the selected pipeline.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is assigned to you.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Update LeadUpdates an existing lead.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Chime + DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.