How to connect Chiirp + Trigger
Zapier lets you send info between Chiirp and Trigger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ContactTriggers when a new Contact is created in Chiirp.Trigger
- New Tag Applied to ContactTriggers when a new Tag is applied to a Contact in Chiirp.Trigger
- Tag Removed From a ContactTriggers when a Tag is removed from a Contact in Chiirp.Trigger
- Changed ContactTriggers when a Contact is changed in Chiirp. Use the phone number to match existing Contacts.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or Updates a Contact in Chiirp. The phone number is required for every Contact in Chiirp.Action
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is added.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new Project is added.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new Company is added.Trigger
Create a new Company.
Create a new Project.
Create a new TriggerApp task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Chiirp and Trigger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Trigger is cloud software for project management, collaboration, and time tracking. Closely integrated with Xero, you can import your customers, accounts and tracking categories, then send invoices. Task titles become line-items, timesheets become invoices - our workflow is coherent, and saves you time.