Chatfuel + ActiveTrail Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Chatfuel and ActiveTrail.
It's easy to connect Chatfuel + ActiveTrail and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a subscriber‘s attribute is updated
Triggers when a new subscriber joins your bot or an existing subscriber blocks it
Triggers when a contact is added via a landing page.
Triggers when a contact is removed from a group (any group).
Triggers when a contact record in ActiveTrail is updated via the API (status or details).
Triggers when a subscriber receives the “Export via Zapier” plugin in Chatfuel
Triggers when a contact is added to a group (any group).
Triggers when a contact is added via a signup form.
Triggers when a contact unsubscribes from receiving further emails.
Add a new or an existing contact to a specific group (The new contact will be created if not already exists).
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatfuel + ActiveTrail.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.