Capsule CRM Help & Support
What Capsule Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New or Updated Contact - Triggers when a given action is performed on a Contact.
- New or Updated Opportunity - Triggers when a given action is performed on an Opportunity.
- New or Updated Task - Triggers when a given action is performed on a Task.
- New or Updated Case - Triggers when a given action is performed on a Case.
- Create Case - Creates a new Case.
- Create Task - Creates a new Task.
- Add Note to Entity - Adds a Note to an Entity.
- Create Contact - Creates a new Person / Organisation.
- Add Tag to Entity - Adds a Tag to an Entity.
- Create Opportunity - Creates a new Opportunity.
How to Get Started with Capsule
To get started with Capsule, first click to connect a Capsule account in your zap.
This brings up a form where you fill in your account details. First you will name the account. It can be named anything you want; it is only used to help you identify the account inside of Zapier. Next, provide the URL you use to login to Capsule.
To find your API Auth Token inside of Capsule, first go to your preferences.
Then click the API Auth Token link in the menu on the right.
Your key is prominently displayed in the box.
When you are finished, you will now have your Capsule account connected!
Common Problems with Capsule
Received an error about missing Party id or email#
Several of the actions in Capsule have a couple form fields that look like this:
To successfully use these actions, your Zap needs to fill in one of those two fields (if you fill in both, the email will be used). Most of the time you will want to use the email field since it is unlikely your trigger will have the id generated by Capsule.
Simply map an email address field from your trigger that corresponds to the person or organization email address in Capsule, and you will be all set!
When sending date strings from Capsule, some return null data.#
Tasks can populate with
dueDateTime keys, depending on the details of how the task was created/what type of task you are using.
You can use the Formatter tool to Pick From A List to mitigate this:
Popular Things to do with Capsule
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message