How to connect CallFire + Fireflies.ai
Zapier lets you send info between CallFire and Fireflies.ai automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Inbound Call Received
Triggers when any of your CallFire phone numbers receives a call.
automatically do this!
Create Text Message
Sends a text message to the number
- New Inbound Call ReceivedTriggers when any of your CallFire phone numbers receives a call.Trigger
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a text in your CallFire Account.Trigger
- Create Text MessageSends a text message to the numberAction
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate CallFire + Fireflies.ai.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.