Brick FTP + Highrise Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Brick FTP and Highrise.
It's easy to connect Brick FTP + Highrise and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a file is uploaded to a given folder. Works best in folders with fewer than 10,000 entries.
Triggers when a new user is created.
Triggers when a new company is added to Highrise.
Triggers when a new custom field is created in Highrise.
Triggered when a new deal category is added
Triggers when a new group is created.
Triggered when a new task category is added
Triggers when a new contact is added to Highrise.
Triggered when a new deal is added
Triggered when the status of a deal has changed. Note: only triggers one status change per deal per day.
- Step 1: Authenticate Brick FTP + Highrise.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.