How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + WebinarGeek
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and WebinarGeek automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a payment is completed successfully for your webinar.
Create a sourced story, for curatorial review.
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.Trigger
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.Action
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.Action
- Unsubscribed From WebinarTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a webinar.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is completed successfully for your webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when someone subscribers to a webinar.Trigger
- Replay WatchedTriggers when a replay is watched.Trigger
- Webinar WatchedTriggers when a live, automated or on demand webinar is watched.Trigger
Registers someone for your webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social + WebinarGeek.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.