How to connect Autoklose + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between Autoklose and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
- New Email BounceTriggers when a bounce reply is detected.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a campaign email is opened.Trigger
- New Email ReplyTriggers when a user replies to a campaign email.Trigger
- New Email SendTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- New Email ClickTriggers when a user clicks a link in a campaign email.Trigger
- New Tag AssignedTriggers when a tag is applied to an existing contact.Trigger
- Add Campaign RecipientAdds a campaign recipient.Action
- Add Recipient to Do Not Email ListAdds a new recipient to a Do Not Email list.Action
Removes a campaign recipient.
Triggers whenever a new todo item.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a new ticket in WHMCS.
- Step 1: Authenticate Autoklose and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.