How to connect Arrangr + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Arrangr and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Created an EventTriggers whenever you create a new group event on Arrangr.Trigger
- New 1:1 Invitation ReceivedTriggers when someone sends you a 1:1 meeting invitation.Trigger
- New Event RSVPTriggers when someone RSVPs (attending, not attending, or maybe) to an event you created on Arrangr.Trigger
- New Poll Response ReceivedTriggers when someone submits their response to a poll you created.Trigger
- New 1:1 Meeting ScheduledTriggers when a 1:1 meeting is scheduled. Can occur when you confirm a time someone else sent to you, when someone else confirms a time you sent them, or when someone books a time from your scheduling page (if your page is set to instant-book).Trigger
- New Sent 1:1 InvitationTriggers when you send a 1:1 meeting invitation to someone.Trigger
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Arrangr and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.