How to connect Arrangr + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Arrangr and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Created an Event
Triggers whenever you create a new group event on Arrangr.
automatically do this!
Create Company Update
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
- Created an EventTriggers whenever you create a new group event on Arrangr.Trigger
- New 1:1 Invitation ReceivedTriggers when someone sends you a 1:1 meeting invitation.Trigger
- New Event RSVPTriggers when someone RSVPs (attending, not attending, or maybe) to an event you created on Arrangr.Trigger
- New Poll Response ReceivedTriggers when someone submits their response to a poll you created.Trigger
- New 1:1 Meeting ScheduledTriggers when a 1:1 meeting is scheduled. Can occur when you confirm a time someone else sent to you, when someone else confirms a time you sent them, or when someone books a time from your scheduling page (if your page is set to instant-book).Trigger
- New Sent 1:1 InvitationTriggers when you send a 1:1 meeting invitation to someone.Trigger
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Arrangr + LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.