Apptoto + The Receptionist Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Apptoto and The Receptionist.
It's easy to connect Apptoto + The Receptionist and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an appointment is scheduled through an Apptoto Booking Page
Triggers when a message is sent in Apptoto
Trigger when a participant's reminder state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to confirmed, cancelled, etc.)
This event is triggered each time a visit check-out happens.
This event is triggered each time a visit is deleted from the visit log.
Triggers when a message is received in Apptoto
Trigger when a participant's check in state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to arrived, late, noshow etc.)
This event is triggered each time a visit check-in happens.
This event is triggered whenever a pre-registered visit is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Apptoto + The Receptionist.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.