How to connect AnswerForce + Glip
Zapier lets you send info between AnswerForce and Glip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is taken.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post on GlipAction
- Step 1: Authenticate AnswerForce and Glip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
AnswerForce is a live answering service that helps small businesses stay connected with customers during business and off-hours with solutions like customer support, lead capture, appointment setting and more. The AnswerForce app lets you view the transcript of your customer calls, organize internal messages and supports a wide range of integrations with various other business tools.