Amazon CloudWatch + Cascade Strategy Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Amazon CloudWatch and Cascade Strategy.
It's easy to connect Amazon CloudWatch + Cascade Strategy and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").
Triggers when a new goal is created.
Triggers when an existing goal is updated.
Triggers when a milestone is updated.
Triggers when a new alarm is added.
Triggers when a new update is created.
Triggers when a new issue is created.
Triggers when a new task is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon CloudWatch + Cascade Strategy.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.