Amazon CloudWatch Help & Support
What Amazon CloudWatch Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Alarm - Triggers when a new alarm is added.
- Alarm State Change - Triggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").
- Enable Alarm Actions - Enable the actions for a chosen alarm.
- Set Alarm State - Temporarily sets the state of a chosen alarm.
- Disable Alarm Actions - Disable the actions for a chosen alarm.
How to Get Started With Amazon CloudWatch
You'll need to create an IAM user which has limited permissions, for Zapier to use.
Create Security Credentials by Adding a New Zapier User to IAM#
To add a CloudWatch account to Zapier, you should follow these instructions. They will walk you through setting up a user in IAM and adding that account to Zapier. Remember that you want to select CloudWatch instead of SES where applicable.
Popular Things to Do With Amazon CloudWatch
Common Problems with Amazon CloudWatch
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message