How to connect WinSMS + Weather by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between WinSMS and Weather by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReplyTriggers when a new SMS is received. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.Trigger
- Send SMSSends an SMS message to the specified recipient(s).Action
- Will It Rain Today?Only triggers if it will rain today. Checks once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Today's ForecastReceive a daily weather forecast. Always triggers once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Get Current WeatherGets the current weather conditions for a location.Action
- Get Tomorrow's ForecastGets tomorrow's forecasted weather conditions for a location.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WinSMS and Weather by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.