How to connect WinSMS + Modern Events Calendar (MEC)
Zapier lets you send info between WinSMS and Modern Events Calendar (MEC) automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReplyTriggers when a new SMS is received. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.Trigger
- Send SMSSends an SMS message to the specified recipient(s).Action
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate WinSMS and Modern Events Calendar (MEC).30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.