How to connect WinSMS + JotUrl
Zapier lets you send info between WinSMS and JotUrl automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ReplyTriggers when a new SMS is received. Unicode or emoji characters in replies may not appear as is in the response.Trigger
- Send SMSSends an SMS message to the specified recipient(s).Action
- New CTA ResponseTriggers when new CTA data is received.Trigger
- New Tracking LinkTriggers when new tracking link has been created.Trigger
- Create Tracking LinkCreates a tracking link from a given URL.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WinSMS and JotUrl.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.