How to connect Wheelbase + SmartDialog
Zapier lets you send info between Wheelbase and SmartDialog automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Create a new customer.
- New or Updated ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is created or when a reservation's status changes.TriggerScheduled
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.TriggerScheduled
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created.TriggerScheduled
- New RentalTriggers when a new rental is created.TriggerScheduled
- Create ReservationCreate a new reservation.ActionScheduled
- Update ReservationUpdate an existing reservation.ActionScheduled
- Create CustomerCreate a new customer.ActionScheduled
Create a new rental.
Search for a customer.
Search for a rental.
Triggers when a new message is sent to a 2-way service in SmartDialog.
Send an SMS-Message to recipients.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wheelbase + SmartDialog.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.