How to connect Web Shop Manager + SamCart
Zapier lets you send info between Web Shop Manager and SamCart automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated Order in Choosen StatusTriggers when a new order is created or updated in a choosen statusTrigger
- Update OrderUpdate an existing order.Action
- Find OrderLook up an existing order.Action
- New Subscription CancellationThis trigger occurs when a subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is made in SamCart.Trigger
- Prospect CreatedWhen a Prospect entry is created.Trigger
- New RefundThis trigger runs when a refund is made in SamCart.Trigger
- Subscription ChargedTriggers when a recurring subscription in SamCart is charged.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Web Shop Manager and SamCart.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.