How to connect Weather by Zapier + EasyFTP
Zapier lets you send info between Weather by Zapier and EasyFTP automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Will It Rain Today?Only triggers if it will rain today. Checks once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Today's ForecastReceive a daily weather forecast. Always triggers once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Get Current WeatherGets the current weather conditions for a location.Action
- Get Tomorrow's ForecastGets tomorrow's forecasted weather conditions for a location.Action
- Modified File in FolderTriggers when an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to the folder you specify.Trigger
- New or Modified File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added or an existing file is modified in the folder you specify.Trigger
- Upload Data to a FileUploads file contents to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP serverAction
Uploads a file to a FTP, FTPS, or SFTP server
- Step 1: Authenticate Weather by Zapier and EasyFTP.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.