How to connect WaiverForever + Thryv
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and Thryv automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
Creates a block of time during which you are busy according to your Thryv calendar.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when new client is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is issued.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- Create Busy TimeCreates a block of time during which you are busy according to your Thryv calendar.Action
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
Creates a new conversation.
Find client by email.
Finds or creates a specific client search.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + Thryv.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.