How to connect WaiverForever + SimplyBook.me
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and SimplyBook.me automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a booking is canceled.
Create a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Updated Booking DetailsTriggers when the following booking details are updated: date, time, service, or provider.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when new client created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created.Trigger
- New OfferTriggers when a new offer is created.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + SimplyBook.me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.