How to connect WaiverForever + 10to8 Online Booking
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverForever and 10to8 Online Booking automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Waiver Signed
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
automatically do this!
Add Blocked Off Time
Block off a new range of time in your diary.
- New Waiver SignedTriggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.Trigger
- Create Tracking Waiver RequestCreate a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.Action
- New Appointment Is BookedTriggers when a new appointment (with a customer) is scheduled – either when you book it yourself in your 10to8 diary, or when a customer requests the booking on your booking page.Trigger
- New CancellationTriggers when an appointment has been cancelled - either when the customer has requested it and you've accepted, or you have cancelled it outright.Trigger
- Time Before/After AppointmentTriggers a certain time before or after an appointment with a customer starts. .Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added on your organisation – either when you add the record on your diary, or when the customer requests a booking with you online.Trigger
- New Message Sent by 10to8Triggers when an automated or a personal message is sent by the business to a customer by SMS or Email.Trigger
- Add Blocked Off TimeBlock off a new range of time in your diary.Action
- 10to8 Online Booking
Creates a new Customer in 10to8.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverForever + 10to8 Online Booking.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.