How to connect WaiverFile + SimplyBook.me
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverFile and SimplyBook.me automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event in WaiverFile.Action
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Updated Booking DetailsTriggers when the following booking details are updated: date, time, service, or provider.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
Triggers when new client created.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers when a new offer is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverFile and SimplyBook.me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.