How to connect VideoAsk + Jira Service Management
Zapier lets you send info between VideoAsk and Jira Service Management automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Reply (From the VideoAsker/You)Triggers when a VideoAsker replies to a respondent.Trigger
- New Reply (From a Respondent)Triggers when a respondent responds to a reply from a VideoAsker.Trigger
- New Response (From a Respondent)Triggers when the transcription is ready after someone responds to a videoask.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- New RequestTriggers when a request is created.Trigger
- Updated RequestTriggers when a request is updated.Trigger
- Create RequestCreate a new request.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate VideoAsk and Jira Service Management.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.