How to connect Verizon Media Native Ads + MediaSilo Legacy
Zapier lets you send info between Verizon Media Native Ads and MediaSilo Legacy automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
E.g. If it's currently May and you choose last month, you'll generate a report for the full month of April.
Each row of data in your report can represent a day, week or month.
Asset Uploaded and Ready
A new asset is uploaded and is ready.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a project is changed in MediaSilo.Try ItTriggerInstant
A new asset is uploaded. This event gets triggered before an actual asset exists and should not be used to trigger File actions.Try ItTriggerInstant
Asset Is Deleted
Triggers when an asset is deleted by a MediaSilo user.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an asset is changed by a MediaSilo user.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new project is deleted in MediaSilo.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when someone comments on an asset in MediaSilo.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Verizon Media Native Ads + MediaSilo Legacy Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Verizon Media Native Ads and MediaSilo Legacy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.