How to connect Veem + Nanonets OCR
Zapier lets you send info between Veem and Nanonets OCR automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Updated Inbound Payment StatusTriggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.Trigger
- Updated Outbound Payment StatusTriggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
- Request PaymentRequests a payment.Action
- Send PaymentSends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.Action
- New PredictionTriggers when a new image is uploaded for prediction.Trigger
- New Prediction With TablesTriggers when a new image is uploaded for prediction.Trigger
- OCR With File (Asynchronous)Uses Nanonets OCR to extract text asynchronously. Results will appear via the triggerAction
- Nanonets OCR
Uses Nanonets OCR to extract text including line items. Results will appear via the trigger
- Nanonets OCR
Uses Nanonets OCR to extract text
- Step 1: Authenticate Veem and Nanonets OCR.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.