How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + OneSignal
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and OneSignal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Notification CreatedTriggers when you have one or more new notifications created.Trigger
- Send Push NotificationSend a simple push notification to all devices.Action
- Send Advanced Push NotificationSends a new push notification to one or more devices with advanced settings.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and OneSignal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
OneSignal is a simple and smart service that send push notifications across all platforms. OneSignal features reliable delivery of millions of notifications, segmentation and targeting, automated delivery, localization, support for all major app development tools, and real time analytics.