How to connect Unbird + Adalo
Zapier lets you send info between Unbird and Adalo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New DatasetLists the datasets.Trigger
- New entry createdTriggers when a new entry is createdTrigger
- New Unbird EntryCreates a new dataset entry on the selected dataset.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbird and Adalo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.