How to connect Twitch + LumApps
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and LumApps automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
automatically do this!
Create Community Post
Creates a post in a specified community.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Community PostTriggers on a new community post.Trigger
- New Published ContentTriggers on a new published content.Trigger
- Create Community PostCreates a post in a specified community.Action
- Create NotificationCreates a notification for specified users. Available with an admin account only.Action
- Find a CommunityFinds a community by title.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + LumApps.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.