How to connect Twitch + Facebook Groups
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Facebook Groups automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
automatically do this!
Creates a new message post in a group's feed
Our most popular Zap!
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Facebook Groups
Creates a new photo post in a group's feed
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + Facebook Groups.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Facebook Groups
Groups provide a space to communicate about shared interests with certain people. You can create a group for anything — your family reunion, your after-work sports team, your book club — and customize the group's privacy settings depending on who you want to be able to join and see the group.