How to connect Tumblr + Untappd
Zapier lets you send info between Tumblr and Untappd automatically—no code required.
- New Post in DashboardTriggers when a new post is added by someone you follow on Tumblr.Trigger
- New Liked PostTriggers whenever you "like" a post on Tumblr.Trigger
- New Post in My BlogTriggers when a new post is created in a specific blog you own.Trigger
- New Tagged PostTriggers when a new post is created on any blog with a specific tag you choose.Trigger
- Create Audio PostCreates a new audio post.Action
- Create Link PostCreates a new link post.Action
- Create Photo PostCreates a new photo post.Action
- Create Quote PostCreates a new quote post.Action
Creates a new text post.
Creates a new video post.
Triggers when you have a new check-in.
Triggers when there is a new public check-in for a Brewery's beer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Tumblr and Untappd.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.