How to connect Textdrip + Customer Fields
Zapier lets you send info between Textdrip and Customer Fields automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Textdrip and Customer Fields workflows with Zapier's templates
- Add new Customer Fields customers to Textdrip campaigns
Add new Customer Fields customers to Textdrip campaigns
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Drip Campaign IDRequired
Login to Textdrip.co and navigate to My Drips to select your drip campaign ID
First and last name of the contact you want to add to Textdrip (i.e. John Smith).
Phone number of the lead you would like to add to Textdrip (i.e. +15551234567).
Note: certain segments cannot be used if they contain relative date or event filters
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Phone number you are sending a text message to.
The message you would like to send in Textdrip.
Event detail keys
Provide a comma-separated list of keys you've added to your event metadata. This allows you to use these values in your action.
First name (first_name)
Last name (last_name)
Data Column Notice
👇 To add additional fields, select a form below or show all data columns.
Add to form (ID)
Submit with an attached form ID. Any form-specific settings (e.g. account approval) will be applied to the customer.
How Textdrip + Customer Fields Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textdrip and Customer Fields.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.