How to connect Textdrip + Chime
Zapier lets you send info between Textdrip and Chime automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Drip Campaign IDRequired
Login to Textdrip.co and navigate to My Drips to select your drip campaign ID
First and last name of the contact you want to add to Textdrip (i.e. John Smith).
Phone number of the lead you would like to add to Textdrip (i.e. +15551234567).
Create transaction triggerTry ItTriggerInstant
Zap Trigger IDRequired
This feature is currently only enabled as a beta feature for a select group of clients. If you are interested in participating in this beta test, please contact Chime Support (email@example.com). You will find the "Zap Trigger ID" in Chime. A unique ID will be generated when you choose "Zapier Zap" as an action in a Chime Smart Plan.
Phone number you are sending a text message to.
The message you would like to send in Textdrip.
Triggers when a new lead is assigned to you. Does not work for lender-type accounts.Try ItTriggerInstant
Update transaction triggerTry ItTriggerInstant
How Textdrip + Chime Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textdrip and Chime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.