How to connect Text Integration + Comm100
Zapier lets you send info between Text Integration and Comm100 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Link ClickedTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Sent Text MessageTo send a new text messageAction
- Chat EndedTriggers when the chat is ended.Trigger
- Chat RequestedTriggers when a visitor begins a chat request.Trigger
- New ChatTriggers when a new chat is started.Trigger
- Chat TransferredTriggers when a chat is transferred.Trigger
- New or Updated Chat Wrap-UpTriggers when a wrap-up is added or updated on a chat.Trigger
- New Offline MessageTriggers when an offline message is received.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Text Integration and Comm100.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.