How to connect Sumo + TextMagic SMS
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and TextMagic SMS automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Email Subscriber
Triggers when a new email subscriber is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Missed Call
Triggers when you miss an incoming call to your TextMagic number.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when someone unsubscribes from your communication.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Incoming Call
Triggers when someone calls your TextMagic number.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Incoming Message
Triggers when a new incoming message is received.Try ItTriggerInstant
Contact phone number in the international E.164 format (without a plus sign) or in the local format.
Assign contact to these lists.
Phone Number Format
Please choose the format in which your phone number will be submitted.
If contact phone number is in the local format, please choose the default origin country of contact number.
Edit Existing Contact When Found
If the the contact is found using a phone number, it will be updated with the passed data. If "No" is selected and contact already exists, you will see an error.
Should this list be shared with sub-accounts.
How Sumo + TextMagic SMS Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and TextMagic SMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.