How to connect Sumo + FreshMail
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and FreshMail automatically—no code required.
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- Campaign Link Was ClickedThe trigger runs when customer/address is clicked in the campaign link.Trigger
- Campaign Was OpenedThe trigger runs when the campaign is opened.Trigger
- Campaign UnsubscribeThe trigger runs when user unsubscribes from your list.Trigger
- Add ContactAdd new contact to a list of your choosingAction
- Add or Update ContactAdd or Update Contact on a list of your choosingAction
- Delete ContactDelete contact from one of listsAction
- Send Transactional Email in FreshMail - RecommendedWe recommend using the new version of transactional emails, especially if you wish to enable triggers.Action
The old version will no longer be developed, and it is scheduled for expiry in the coming months.
Update Contact on a list of your choosing
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and FreshMail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.