How to connect Sumo + EasyMe
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and EasyMe automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- Client Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a client.Trigger
- Client Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from a client.Trigger
- Create or Update ClientCreates or updates a client.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and EasyMe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.