How to connect Sumo + Curated
Zapier lets you send info between Sumo and Curated automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is created.Trigger
- New Collected LinkTriggers when a link is collected from any source.Trigger
- New Published IssueTriggers when an issue is published.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new email subscriber is added.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when an email subscriber unsubscribes.Trigger
- Add New Collected LinkAdds a link to the collected items for a publication.Action
- Add New SubscriberAdds an email subscriber to a publication.Action
- Remove SubscriberUnsubscribes an email address from a publication.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Sumo and Curated.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.