How to connect SignWell + FastField Mobile Forms
Zapier lets you send info between SignWell and FastField Mobile Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document has been completed.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Document ViewedTriggers when a signer view a document for the first time.Trigger
- Create Document From TemplateCreates a document from a template and sends the document. This action uses API requests. Limits apply if not using an API plan.Action
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.Trigger
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.Action
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SignWell and FastField Mobile Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.