How to connect Shorten.REST + Alertdesk
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Alertdesk automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Triggers when a certificate is about to expire.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a certificate is renewed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Http Check Flapping
Triggers when an Alertdesk check changes to state FLAPPING.Try ItTriggerInstant
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Triggers when a certificate is expired.Try ItTriggerInstant
Http Check Down
Triggers when an Alertdesk check changes to state DOWN.Try ItTriggerInstant
Http Check Up
Triggers when an Alertdesk check changes to state UP.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Shorten.REST + Alertdesk Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Alertdesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.