How to connect Replyify + Poptin
Zapier lets you send info between Replyify and Poptin automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Activated ContactTriggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.Trigger
- New Clicked LinkTriggers when you a link is clicked by a contact.Trigger
- New Converted ContactTriggers when you convert a contact in a campaign.Trigger
- New Opened EmailTriggers when you an email from a campaign has been opened.Trigger
- New ReplyTriggers when you a contact replies to your email.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing Contact (matched by email address).Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created through a Poptin conversion.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Replyify and Poptin.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.